FILE TRANSFERS - Windows File Transfer Methods

Hello

I’ve just completed the first task on the file ‘transfers modules’ titled ‘Windows File Transfer Methods’. Whilst i got through it, I think I might have missed the point on the second challenge so I’d be grateful for any feedback. The second challenge reads:

Upload the attached file named upload_win.zip to the target using the method of your choice. Once uploaded, RDP to the box, unzip the archive, and run “hasher upload_win.txt” from the command line. Submit the generated hash as your answer.

I completed it by hosting a server on my Linux machine then RDP’ing onto the target windows box and downloading ‘upload_win.zip’ onto the box. (The remaining unzipping and hashing part of the challenge was straightforward).

However, the question implies I should have uploaded the file to the target box first and THEN RDP’ed to the box. I just could not find a method to upload a file onto the box without first RDP’ing onto it.

Did I miss the point? Is there a way to upload the file before RDP’ing onto the box?

Thanks for any feedback in advance.

John