Beginner with machines on HTB

Hello! I’m new to HTB in general, and have only done challenges so far. I am very curious on the machine owning, but I cannot find any help on where to start. I see an ip, but I do not see any ports that will let me connect to that server. Any help is appreciated, sorry if I’m sounding stupid, I’m new to this.

in access, download yourname.vpn ; then: $sudo openvpn yourname.vpn;

You dont need any port to start with, download your openvpn config from your access and as peek said do $sudo openvpn yourname.vpn you will be connected to openvpn server (in windows right click openvpn icon in tray → import file) (make sure you got openvpn client) and you will be good to go.

Sorry I should’ve specified it wasn’t working (the commands provided) because I was trying with my main os, OSX. I will do it on a VM, thanks > @D4n1aLLL said:

You dont need any port to start with, download your openvpn config from your access and as peek said do $sudo openvpn yourname.vpn you will be connected to openvpn server (in windows right click openvpn icon in tray → import file) (make sure you got openvpn client) and you will be good to go.

By mistake.