Official Quantum-Safe Discussion

Official discussion thread for Quantum-Safe. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Nice custom made challenge. You need to know some basic maths to solve this one… I don’t know if i did it the smartest way but it was fun

Thx to Ir0nstone for creating this one

Nice challenge ! Thanks Ir0nStone.

However, something seems weird … When I run my script, I find the correct flag, but with a character missing !
Am I the only one ? I think the (5694, -8016, 6237) (9th one) is the problem

You can PM me if needed :smiley:

1 Like

At first I had the same problem: One character of the flag was missing. In my case it was the 36th character, and not no. 9

I figured it out after a while. Without that character the flag didn’t make sense grammatically…

Really nice challenge, my solution was not probably the intended one, but I got there in the end. Mine flag was not missing any characters so probably it was fixed already.

If anyone need a help feel free to PM me.

Nice challenge! solved it after a week without doing the intended method. Did anyone solve it using the intended method? Please DM me!

Well I finally maneged to get it (after a lot of waiting…) probably not using the intended way like everyone…
So a tip: be patient

I solved the challenge but I had to bruteforce r. Is there a clean way to calculate r, maybe someone can write me a PM about this:+1:

Would also be interested in learning a more mathematical solution… messaged a math phd friend of mine after getting the flag… so maybe they’ll be able to tell me. Feel like I did a “smart brute force” of r … took only about 30 seconds to run and gave me actually 324 different r vectors that all work…