Official Headless Discussion

which page? DM if you want any nudges

Owned. Very easy and fun machine with clearly path. DM me if you need help.

Iā€™ve found the user flag, but when I try to provide it on HTB website I get ā€œError - Incorrect flagā€.
Anybody else got the same issue?
Iā€™ve tried reverting the box but still the same issue.

1 Like

Hi!
Everyone writes that it is very easy to gain a foothold, but that this does not apply to me)
I went to the ā€œAdministrator Dashboardā€ with great difficulty, Googled what vulnerabilities might be on it and found nothing.
Maybe I need to find something else besides this panel?
Push my thoughts in the right direction, please!

Rooted. It took some time to find a foothold.
A hint: machine name

Not sure if this is a dumb question but does anyone have an idea why the administrator is not reviewing my ā€œhacking attemptsā€?
Payload seems to be working, but letā€™s just say I donā€™t see any reflection on ā€œthe other sideā€.

EDIT: Turns out it was a problem with the Network Configuration on my VM.
Changing ā€œAdapterā€ to ā€œBridged Adapterā€ solves the issue, in case anyone has the same problem.

2 Likes

Besides this panel, what else do you already have available, and what can you do with it? Donā€™t overthink it; try the simplest things first.

1 Like

Rooted, let me know if you are stuck

Did anyone by chance rooted the machine with the privesc vector that has the ā€œā€“headlessā€ flag in it, just by curiosity?

I rooted by the same mean as anyone else, but after accomplishing it I tried it that way and couldnā€™t get it.
I port forwarded to the same debugging port through SSH, and could even visualize it in the browser, but could not connect to the device in that port via the browserā€™s debugging capability.

Iā€™m stuck at something that should work but it doesnā€™t. Please dm me

Anyone else having an issue with the page /d******* ? I used to be able to use it but now I get an error 500. I already tried resetting the machine but I get the same error.
I know itā€™s supposed to work because a few days ago I owned the user with it.

Really hope someone sees this before the machine gets retired

Fun fast box!

Try deleting your history so that youā€™re not loading your page out of a cacheā€¦

1 Like

Very fun machine. Message if you need help.

hello, I have a problem the administrator does not look at my hacking attempt, yet my payload works.

hello i have the same problem but im not on a vm

I rooted the machine although I have a question why the XSS to steal the cookie is possible at all. To be more specific I wonder why I can trick the server to send me the admin cookie when I send the right payload. Usually javascript is only executed on the client side, no?

Please dm

Hi,
Could you get it to work? Iā€™m having the same issue, I deleted my history, cookies and site data, and resetted the machine, but I still have this errorā€¦

Yeah, I deleted all my cache, closed the browser and then tried again. This worked for me thankfully