NODE

Hi to all,

I have small stuck in this box.

My session is auth, but when i try to pull back says i am not?

Any suggestions?

Found the fix sorry for the posts.

Hello could you give me a hint about the backup file ? what can be done with it?

I know the db url, can you give me hint to the next step nosqlmap isn’t helped me.

Any hint for the archive password?? :’(

@kNN said:
Any hint for the archive password?? :’(

It’s password protected, right? Crack it.

@likwidsec said:

@kNN said:
Any hint for the archive password?? :’(

It’s password protected, right? Crack it.

Thank you! :slight_smile:
I thought I should find the password somewhere in the web app.

just a small question
i cracked the backup file searched a lot for some goodies did not find anything
anyway i think everything i am going into at this point is a rabbit hole
so any nudge will be much appreciated

analyze that file

I have user on machine but not one that t uset only the m user. Cant find privesc to get to t user or r user.

Guys, im stuck.
I’ve managed to login as Mark/Tom but then i cant download the backup file. The server says that im not authenticated. Any hint?

@k4rmap said:
Guys, im stuck.
I’ve managed to login as Mark/Tom but then i cant download the backup file. The server says that im not authenticated. Any hint?

analyze each response and request from api calls… :wink:

hi guys! how are u? I downloaded the backup file, can i get any hits to move on?

@k4rmap said:
Guys, im stuck.
I’ve managed to login as Mark/Tom but then i cant download the backup file. The server says that im not authenticated. Any hint?

I’m stuck in the same place… I already analysed all possible API calls and couldn’t figure out what to do next. Is it something about the framework used?

Nvm, got it

Type your comment> @MindOverflow42 said:

hi guys! how are u? I downloaded the backup file, can i get any hits to move on?
but it could’t download yet ,any suggestion?

can not download the myplace.backup file ,it 's dirve me to crazy ! i tried thousands times !

@Allicenosugar same here.