Delay in rank update

Does Hack The Box have a delay in rank updates? If so, when should I expect my rank to be updated?

From memory; its done within 12/24 hours…

@coopertim13 said:

Does Hack The Box have a delay in rank updates? If so, when should I expect my rank to be updated?

It is generally at midnight CET each day.

Your account is currently showing as Pro Hacker. Is that the rank increase you were waiting for?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@coopertim13 said:

Does Hack The Box have a delay in rank updates? If so, when should I expect my rank to be updated?

It is generally at midnight CET each day.

Your account is currently showing as Pro Hacker. Is that the rank increase you were waiting for?

Yep I can see that I have moved to Pro Hacker, but my numeric rank in the leaderboard has remained the same.

@coopertim13 said:
Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@coopertim13 said:

Does Hack The Box have a delay in rank updates? If so, when should I expect my rank to be updated?

It is generally at midnight CET each day.

Your account is currently showing as Pro Hacker. Is that the rank increase you were waiting for?

Yep I can see that I have moved to Pro Hacker, but my numeric rank in the leaderboard has remained the same.

You can actually see the issue in the badge of my post and comment lol

has been updated… strange

@coopertim13 said:

You can actually see the issue in the badge of my post and comment lol

Do you mean when the rank in your badge isn’t being updated? That seems a little bit odd and I’ve no explanation for it.