Add me, thank you!

i am looking for a team too.

Hello, I’m looking for a team; if there’s a spot available for me lmk

Add me

Ayy Let’s go!!!

Still looking for people?

Am a nob head tho

Hay! I’d like to join!

Noob though… I would love to learn and dive deep in the knowledge and would gladly help with whatever I can

CommandlineKings – 1st year

What a ride it has been so far! Last year I started CommandlineKings; because I was getting tired of doing things like I’ve always done and felt the need that something had to change. Let’s face it: It’s hard to walk alone. I had two choices: Join a team and tag along - OR - I could take the plunge and deep dive into building a team. So I stepped out of my comfort-zone and went on to build a team. It was about a month after I created the team that I posted the message at the top.

Now that the year is coming to an end, time for some reflection… What a year it’s been. Far beyond my wildest imagination and despite all the trouble as the covid pandemic raged the planet, we’ve not only managed to hit the top 100, but were in the top 10 for a month or two, peaking at #5! And were listed as one of the top teams on HTB. We’ve had people joining and - sadly - leaving our team.

Today, we’re still in the top 15 and our team has steadily grown to almost a 100 from all over the world. And we’re not done yet! We’re aiming to go back to the top 10! And the invitation is still open! I don’t care what rank you hold or where you are from. All omniscient were n00bs once, and I really don’t care much about the whereabouts of your parents at the time you were born. Our team core values remain the same. Being an active member is welcomed but by no means a requirement. If that sounds appealing and you would like to join a team, then don’t be a stranger and drop me a line. I’d very much like to welcome you.

Hi. I would like to join team

Sign me up

Type your comment> @3lk said:

Sign me up

AWESOME! I’ve sent you an invite. In HTB (classic mode), it should be hidden in your settings: Upper right corner, click on your avatar, choose settings then team. It should be there. Once you’ve joined, you can find a link to our Discord server in the Team Shoutbox – the latter is in the left navigation pane, near the bottom. On Discord is where most of our teams activities are. Hope to meet you there!

add me :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @linuxfan said:

add me :slight_smile:

Done! Check DM in HTB (classic) :+1:

Add me too

Type your comment> @karrozia said:

Add me too

Done! Check DM in HTB (classic) :+1: