Team looking for active members

Hi all,
We are looking for active members to join our team alongside some awesome members onboard already.
Criteria:
Willingness and eagerness to learn, share knowledge and self develop.
Being active on HTB daily or most days of the week is a must.
preferably within the Euro region, due to time zone differences, but that is not an issue.
We have people with different skills and background and all share the love and dedication for offensive security.
Interested?
drop me a message and I will get things started.
Regards

I would like to join but i am a beginner at Hack the Box

Me too. I’m just doing challs to learn some basic stuff

Type your comment> @W1nter1o said:

Hi. I’m looking for people to join the hacker team. By the way, we are not complete noobs, but we are quite low in knowledge anyway. We would like to find those who will develop with us or help us. We plan to grow into something big. However, illegal.

hmm wdym illegal? Kevin Mitnick version 2.0 :smiley: ?

@W1nter1o said:

Hi. I’m looking for people to join the hacker team. By the way, we are not complete noobs, but we are quite low in knowledge anyway. We would like to find those who will develop with us or help us. We plan to grow into something big. However, illegal.

Just to be clear, you’ve been on HTB about two weeks, you haven’t dropped any boxes and you have plans to grow into a big “crime” gang?

Can you please confirm if this is a typo or was just lost in translation?

Crime gang? Interesting.

Crime gang? Well mate, I hope you won’t do anything illegal that’ll get you in trouble, the prison sentence is never worth it. Just enjoy your life while staying on ethical and legal grounds.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@W1nter1o said:

Just to be clear, you’ve been on HTB about two weeks, you haven’t dropped any boxes and you have plans to grow into a big “crime” gang?

Can you please confirm if this is a typo or was just lost in translation?

No, you weren’t imagining it. If my account on “Hack The Box” is several weeks old, it doesn’t mean that I’ve been in this business for several weeks.

W1nter

@PapyrusTheGuru said:
Crime gang? Well mate, I hope you won’t do anything illegal that’ll get you in trouble, the prison sentence is never worth it. Just enjoy your life while staying on ethical and legal grounds.

Are you happy with what’s happening in the world? I don’t know about you, but I want a change. Change for the better. And sometimes these changes are expensive, but they are really worth it.

W1nter

@W1nter1o said:

No, you weren’t imagining it. If my account on “Hack The Box” is several weeks old, it doesn’t mean that I’ve been in this business for several weeks.

W1nter

Ok - that wasn’t the point I was trying to make.

So, to be clear, you are, in a public forum, trying to find co-conspirators to build a criminal group?

Really?

Type your comment> @iWillBeFamous said:

hmm wdym illegal? Kevin Mitnick version 2.0 :smiley: ?

I don’t think. Kevin is one of the people I would like to strive for, but he is the example that eventually fell into the abyss. Isn’t it?)

W1nter

@W1nter1o said:

W1nter

Ok - that wasn’t the point I was trying to make.

So, to be clear, you are, in a public forum, trying to find co-conspirators to build a criminal group?

Really?

No. First of all, I am looking for like-minded people who are ready to develop. A criminal organization in the last place, believe me

W1nter

@W1nter1o said:

No. First of all, I am looking for like-minded people who are ready to develop. A criminal organization in the last place, believe me

W1nter

So you want a group of people who will work on some boxes with you for a while, then become a criminal group? Does that sound more sensible to you?

Just to be clear, there is a massive number of law enforcement people who play on HTB covering lots of different nationalities. Your identity may be obfuscated to me, and other people on the forum, but if you think that is meaningful anonymity, you are mistaken.

Finally, you are dangerously close to breaking the rules for HTB here - yet you seem unconcerned enough to even be vague in your discussions. This bodes well for your future aspirations.

I lol’d

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

Are you happy with what’s happening in the world? I don’t know about you, but I want a change. Change for the better. And sometimes these changes are expensive, but they are really worth it.

W1nter

There are ways to change the world for a better place other than purely relying on illegal hacking. I’m on HTB to learn and further develop my skillsets, not to develop or join a criminal organization. I also think it’s quite ironic you’re trying to recruit people for illegal activities on an public forum, meant for white hats to discuss technical subjects.

You’re either just confused or uneducated(wrongly-)educated to realize that this isn’t the place to ask this type of question… Actually scratch that, you shouldn’t even be trying to do this yet propose an idea to start a crim org. I’d honestly encourage to spend your time wisely and stop waasting time trying to form this criminal organization. Thanks, Papyrus.

@W1nter1o said:

W1nter

So you want a group of people who will work on some boxes with you for a while, then become a criminal group? Does that sound more sensible to you?

Just to be clear, there is a massive number of law enforcement people who play on HTB covering lots of different nationalities. Your identity may be obfuscated to me, and other people on the forum, but if you think that is meaningful anonymity, you are mistaken.

Finally, you are dangerously close to breaking the rules for HTB here - yet you seem unconcerned enough to even be vague in your discussions. This bodes well for your future aspirations.

I agree, it’s not safe to talk about it here. But you don’t know much about me, and neither do law enforcement. And what’s more, they have nothing to arrest me for.

W1nter

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

W1nter

There are ways to change the world for a better place other than purely relying on illegal hacking. I’m on HTB to learn and further develop my skillsets, not to develop or join a criminal organization. I also think it’s quite ironic you’re trying to recruit people for illegal activities on an public forum, meant for white hats to discuss technical subjects.

You’re either just confused or uneducated to realize that this isn’t the place to ask this type of question… Actually scratch that, you shouldn’t even be trying to do this yet propose an idea to start a crim org. I’d honestly encourage to spend your time wisely and stop waasting time trying to form this criminal organization. Thanks, Papyrus.

No, I’m not confused. I know for a fact that the current government is far from fulfilling their duties. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to hide behind a white hat and be indifferent.

W1nter

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

W1nter

You’re either just confused or uneducated to realize that this isn’t the place to ask this type of question… Actually scratch that, you shouldn’t even be trying to do this yet propose an idea to start a crim org. I’d honestly encourage to spend your time wisely and stop waasting time trying to form this criminal organization. Thanks, Papyrus.

No, I’m not confused. I know for a fact that the current government is far from fulfilling their duties. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to hide behind a white hat and be indifferent.

W1nter

I honestly don’t understand how being a “white hat” is seen as being complacent or just a “commoner.”

Most people are white hats because they love to do their work legally, ethically and also don’t want a prison sentence for the work they do, the fact that in this time and period we’re able to reveal vulnerabilities without straight up getting jailed for it is a miracle, that wasn’t the case a few decades ago. Many people are also responsible adults with children and a family who can’t take those kind of absurd and irrational risks.

but I don’t want to hide behind a white hat and be indifferent.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be different, everyone wants to stand out for sure. But, you’re going out on this the wrong way, there are plenty of ways that you can still be very different from the majority without having to be a blackhat lulz, can you elaborate on that part?

@W1nter1o said:

I agree, it’s not safe to talk about it here.

Yet you are. Still.

But you don’t know much about me, and neither do law enforcement.

I certainly don’t know much about you. You seem to be willfully missing the point. You are saying “I want people to join me with a view to being a criminal enterprise” while surrounded by strangers.

You seem to think this is sensible/rational.

It isn’t. It implies that should you ever become the criminal gang you seem to want to have in your future, your career will be limited.

And what’s more, they have nothing to arrest me for.

I suppose that depends where you are, really. But at best you can say “yet”, which somewhat limits the value of that sentence.

No, I’m not confused. I know for a fact that the current government

Which government?

is far from fulfilling their duties. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to hide behind a white hat and be indifferent.

I kind of feel there is a lot you don’t fully understand here. If you want to have a political debate or to discuss your manifesto for using your elite hacking skills to make the world better, it might be worth starting a new thread.

Type your comment> @PapyrusTheGuru said:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

W1nter

W1nter

I honestly don’t understand how being a “white hat” is seen as being complacent or just a “commoner.”

Most people are white hats because they love to do their work legally, ethically and also don’t want a prison sentence for the work they do, the fact that in this time and period we’re able to reveal vulnerabilities without straight up getting jailed for it is a miracle, that wasn’t the case a few decades ago. Many people are also responsible adults with children and a family who can’t take those kind of absurd and irrational risks.

but I don’t want to hide behind a white hat and be indifferent.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be different, everyone wants to stand out for sure. But, you’re going out on this the wrong way, there are plenty of ways that you can still be very different from the majority without having to be a blackhat lulz, can you elaborate on that part?

More details? If you want to hear why I don’t want to side with the white hats, I don’t know about you, but I am very dissatisfied with the government in the countries. I’m against wars, I’m against a lot of things. Also, I am against senseless bans from the government towards residents, I think it is unfair. Corruption and enrichment through the militarization of countries are very cruelly flourishing in the world, this is bad and will not lead to anything good. I want to change the bad for the good, despite the opinion of others, even if the government stands against me. I’m not a terrorist, I’m just for a bright future.

W1nter