Burp error: Payload set 1: preset payload list is empty [Starting Point - Oopsie ]

I first opened Burp, I honestly don’t know. Can you help me with the setting? What type of payload do I have to enter in order not to have an error?

Thanks

Payload set 1: preset payload list is empty

You have not enter any payload in your payload sets, Firstly enter some payload which you want to use in the attack and then no problem will pop-up. If you still not understand what I’m saying then firstly go to the Portswigger WebAcademy and after going in Labs list you will XSS scripting in that solve the lab with the header name “Lab: Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked” and try to solve it or look at the solution you will find your answer.

In Burp, go to the Proxy > Intercept tab. If this is showing an intercepted HTTP request, then turn off interception (click on the Intercept is on button to toggle the interception status). The browser should now work as normal. See What is Burp Proxy? for more help on the basics of using Burp Proxy.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez