Zephyr Pro Lab Discussion

Since there is not official discussion, I decided to start a thread for all those who need it!

2 Likes

Having some issues with getting the first flag, can someone PM me a direction to look at? Thanks.

2 Likes

Anyone willing to give me a nudge on the initial foothold? I’ve been hammering at this one for about 5 days… I’ve tried a lot of uploads, im at a point where i can upload whatever i want, but cant find a trigger. I’ve fuzzed every post field. Ive scraped users and cewled the site, but no logon creds. Any nudge would be very appreciated! Thanks!

2 Likes

can someone chat with me about the initial foothold please?

Thanks but i just get “Messages Failed to load” when i attempt to access that. Does it require some kind of registrtation?

Yep, you need to create a Discord account and then join the HackTheBox Discord server.

1 Like

Thanks, But that is not the issue. I have an account and I have joined the HTB server a long time ago

Ah, ok, then it’s strange, it should not require anything else.

Hi sorry I can’t be of help but could you provide some advice for the initial foothold?

Hi would anyone be willing to provide a hint for the initial foothold. Be much appreciated.

Having some issues with getting the first flag, can someone PM me a direction to look at? Thanks.

try to steal something in ad using the file upload functionality

1 Like

If anyone could PM me a hint regarding the initial foothold that would be great :slight_smile: Have been stuck here for a while!

I too am having difficulty with the initial foothold. LFI? SQL Injection … throw me a bone …

hi, were you able to get anywhere?

Hi. I am completing Zephyr’s lab and I am stuck at work. I have an access in domain zsm.local and I was able to get admin’s access for ZPH-SRVMGMT1 machine. I guess that before august lab update I could more forward, but now there is not GenericAll permissions to ZPH-SVRCA01 machine. Any tips are very useful. Thank in advance!

Hi,
I am stuck
can anyone give a hint about ZPH-SVRADFS1

Hi

Any hint on the initial foothold ?

This is exactly my condition right now. Are there any tips moving forward? I tried to enumerate CA Managers, the description said user in the group can manage CA Server but I don’t see anything like it. Any hint is appreciated. Thank you.