The VPN Server is currently unavailable

Hello I am new here in the HTB platform trying to learn about Cybersecurity. I am currently trying the Starting Point Meow Machine. I am getting this error always when I try to download the vpn to start the machine.

The VPN Server is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Hey,

Happenned to me too recently, change the localisation or other parameteters and try again.
might work that why

Vx

Hi thanks for your reply, I’m sorry but I don’t know how to change the localisation that you are saying could you please guide me a little bit on how can I do it?

Hi,

I was able to download the ovpn file now after switching to the Europe server :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble downloading the VPN on the HTB platform. There could be a few different reasons for the error you’re encountering. One possibility is that the VPN configuration file isn’t compatible with your device or operating system. Make sure you’re using a device and operating system that is supported by the VPN service you’re trying to use. Another possibility is that your device or network is blocking the VPN connection. In this case, you may use the best residential proxy providers. I hope my advice will be helpful.