Quick Write-Up by Gunroot

Hello Mates! Greetings. Below is my detailed write-up for the retired machine “Quick”. I’d appreciate it if you provide your feedback here or there.

https://binarybiceps.com/hackthebox-quick-writeup/

Reading time: 6 mins.

Excellent write up - thanks for sharing.

Your initial access was quite elegant. I went to the slightly more tedious path of building a list of username combinations and then running Hydra :smile:

For the esigate exploit, I found creating a python script to run through the three steps worked better than trying to do it manually, and solved the issue with other people trying to attack at the same time.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

Excellent write up - thanks for sharing.

Your initial access was quite elegant. I went to the slightly more tedious path of building a list of username combinations and then running Hydra :smile:

For the esigate exploit, I found creating a python script to run through the three steps worked better than trying to do it manually, and solved the issue with other people trying to attack at the same time.

@TazWake thanks for responding here. In that moment, I just fall in love doing that ESI part. That’s why I was going lengthy in that part :blush: … hehee… Tq anyway bud.