Photobomb Machine Error

I can’t access any of the machines’ site even though I’m connected to the vpn
Error:This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in photobomb.htb.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

1 Like

Same issue just right now trying to acces 10.10.11.186.
Edited the hosts file and added the ip and website, but no luck.

I’m connected via the openvpn file running on a linux cli

Edit: Turned out i missconfigured the hosts file. It works now. I type “p” instead of “b” at the end of the website “metapress.htb” ^^

It is one of the most common problem in mobile phones and tablets. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.

Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power off button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device.Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you’ve enabled it previously.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez