Not making progress

Hi i’ve done some boxes recently, my rank is elite, but every time i submit a flag, my ranking percentage does not change.

I’m not even elite but I’m fine with being a continuous learner…

The ranks are earned by Ownership percentage:

Noob >= 0% | Script Kiddie > 5% | Hacker > 20% | Pro Hacker > 45% | Elite Hacker > 70% | Guru > 90% | Omniscient = 100%

Looking at your stats you owned 4 of 20 active machines and about 1/3 of the challenges. This gives an ownership % of 22%. The rank itself is not lost while boxes retire but the ownership percentage decreases.

@jkr said:
The ranks are earned by Ownership percentage:

Noob >= 0% | Script Kiddie > 5% | Hacker > 20% | Pro Hacker > 45% | Elite Hacker > 70% | Guru > 90% | Omniscient = 100%

Looking at your stats you owned 4 of 20 active machines and about 1/3 of the challenges. This gives an ownership % of 22%. The rank itself is not lost while boxes retire but the ownership percentage decreases.

Thanks, got it

@limbernie said:
I’m not even elite but I’m fine with being a continuous learner…

Thanks, but this is not the point.

To make progress at your elite hacker level, you need to gain points. For example, if at 500 points you change from pro hacker to Elite hacker, you will need to have more than 500 points to make progress. Unless you reach that 500 mark, your progress will not change.
Hope this Helps :smile: