Machine failed to deploy in SG-VIP-1

Spoiler Removed

I submitted a ticket to the new support platform about this.

I see there are only two machines online in SG-VIP-1, both of which are spawned more than 12 hrs ago. And there is someone repeatedly requesting to reset one of them and that keeps failing. So there must be something happening.

Facing same issue

Lol, I reported what I said up there for HTB staff to notice it, and it became a Spoiler Removed.

The issue was not being able to spawn machines in SG-VIP-1. I think it is now fixed. Maybe that report works lol.

@QTranspose said:

Lol, I reported what I said up there for HTB staff to notice it, and it became a Spoiler Removed.

If you report a spoiler, the system will generally just delete the message. Its not a good way to get attention from HTB.

The issue was not being able to spawn machines in SG-VIP-1. I think it is now fixed. Maybe that report works lol.

Did you raise a jira ticket?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@QTranspose said:

If you report a spoiler, the system will generally just delete the message. Its not a good way to get attention from HTB.

Did you raise a jira ticket?

Yes I did that first then came to forum and created this thread.

I just checked the ticket and they have responded that they fixed the issue. It turns out that what worked was that ticket.

It was funny that I thought spoiler reports were handled by human. Thanks for letting me know.

@QTranspose said:

It was funny that I thought spoiler reports were handled by human. Thanks for letting me know.

They can be, but 99% of the time it seems to be a case of the offending post gets removed because even when a human looks at it, there is a big queue and they dont have time to read the comments.