DevOps ; What it is going on !!!!

Bros, I’ve passed 5 min to get lower shell, and one night with this priv esc and can not get it. Plzz any hints . Pllz do not say enumeration , cause I did’t e^10000 time

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

enumerate more.

@Frey said:

Please do not place spoilers in…

@cExplr said:

@Frey said:

Please do not place spoilers in…

No need to quote me if you find it as a spoiler go to report and then " Report as a spoiler"

@Frey well it is pretty major spoiler. You can always send a message if you want to tell a single person something.

As i al ready said in a previous topic : “If only we can find a way to go back to the past … will be great hu ?”

@lokori said:
@Frey well it is pretty major spoiler. You can always send a message if you want to tell a single person something.

Ιam helping as much as i can rookie people. Not eveyrone joining HTB is an expert not even on the way of enumerating things. The word *** does not spoil what you have to do it shows what you have to use in order to get there, so in my opinion is not a major spoiler is a way to start enumerating in the correct way without being miss-leaded from all the load of ■■■■ into the server.

@Frey : thank u bro , I realy appreciate it , cause I already logged in with that account, but I think I missed something. But I think I m in the right way <3

@Didakt : I know, do I need to use “***” log ?? cause I did it before

@hackxelor RTFM :wink:

@Frey well, if you say that component/service “XXX” is the key, that narrows it down pretty totally. It’s perfectly nice to help people, but putting that in the open removes the joy and delight of finding it from someone who would’ve found it without explicit tip.

This is not black&white because nobody forces anyone to read these forums, but I would very much prefer if people didn’t do that when I struggle with some machine. It’s always possible to send more information on a private message.

And the so called “■■■■” you mentioned is in the machine intentionally. If I cleaned it up so that there would be no distractions at all, it wouldn’t be very realistic or educational.

@lokori said:
@Frey well, if you say that component/service “XXX” is the key, that narrows it down pretty totally. It’s perfectly nice to help people, but putting that in the open removes the joy and delight of finding it from someone who would’ve found it without explicit tip.

This is not black&white because nobody forces anyone to read these forums, but I would very much prefer if people didn’t do that when I struggle with some machine. It’s always possible to send more information on a private message.

And the so called “■■■■” you mentioned is in the machine intentionally. If I cleaned it up so that there would be no distractions at all, it wouldn’t be very realistic or educational.

Αs you said at your own " nobody forces anyone to read these forums ". You got my point, for everyone that does not have the urgue to get helped/tiped for something they can just simply overlook the posts regarding your machine. Also yeah the ■■■■ is intentionally into the box i know, for people that they do not know how to play with the crappyness is just a mess to look over and over and in the end they get angry. The mate here came to grab a tip to move forward and that’s what i gave to him. So guys for anyone who do not like to being helped/tiped for somethig just overlook the threads asking for :

" Give me a Hint "
" May i have a hint for this machine? "
" I need help for this machine "

Also lokori you made a nice box.

guys im not able to access devops over browser but able to ping it any suggestions why im facing it ? machine is not retired yet

Nevermind, I found the official thread, will look for the clues there. Hello to everyone btw :slight_smile: