Jeeves

Progress: I got netcat reverse shell found a file (which i googled about and found that it was crackable but i dont know how to take it to my system), 2 hashes one md5 and other looks like base64 decrypted it and got something testy but dont know what to do with this username and password either. Plus i wasnt able to get meterpreter session either (Yes i know my life is full failures xd)

maybe some AntiVirus is running…

@peek said:

Figured that much download a file from the server cracked it, dont know what to do with the information inside it lol

Can someone dm me a hint on getting a foothold on this? I’ve done some initial enumeration but think i might be being an idiot with my dirb / gobuster / wordlists… thanks!

@aaoi said:
Can someone dm me a hint on getting a foothold on this? I’ve done some initial enumeration but think i might be being an idiot with my dirb / gobuster / wordlists… thanks!

There are two servers running in this box. Gobuster/Dirbuster against the one that looks empty.

@D4n1aLLL said:

@peek said:

Figured that much download a file from the server cracked it, dont know what to do with the information inside it lol

I am right now at this very same place…I cracked the file but it is not opening any new door for me…hints would be appreciated…

Thanks!

I am right now at this very same place…I cracked the file but it is not opening any new door for me…hints would be appreciated…

Thanks!

double check everything within that thing you cracked, one of those will look much different than the others, the answer to what to do with it is definitely on these forums too

Thank you fhlipZero, I finally figured it out! The problem now is that I am unable to find the flag! Finding the root.txt file is also part of the game?

Nevermind, I have just found it! Everyday you learn something new!

lol was so frustrating finding it after finally getting admin, grats

frustrating just trying to figure out what file I need.

EDIT: Now to find the flag…

Can anyone PM what file or hash we need to use? I’m 99% sure what I have to do but haven’t gotten passing to work.

Hi,
I am still new to this. I have everything I need. The only problem is that I don’t know how to use it on windows. I am still new and escalate revers shell is tricky. Could someone pm me?

I mean, I don’t want to spoil so I’ll just ask : isn’t the file we’re supposed to find and crack… not-crackable? According to the internet?

The few keys I’ve found and downloaded to open it don’t work. I’m really stuck here guys, I don’t even know if I have the good file anymore. Any hint?

Alright, I’m a fool, I crack’d it.