I need organized notes template for CBBH path

hello i can,t take notes efficiently if any one have customized template for CBBH
wish you happy hacking :v:

Good morning
Do you need notes to prepare ( Academy) or the actual exam?
I find it more comfortable to take notes in the GitHub wiki.

For your CBBH path, I’d suggest a simple template. Start with headings for each class or topic. Under each, jot down key points, formulas, or important details.

Use bullet points for clarity. Maybe add a summary at the end to tie everything together. I found this cool online notepad called Notes Online https://notesonline.com/notepad that could be handy. It lets you type and organize notes easily. Plus, you can access it from anywhere, which is super convenient. Give it a try and see if it works for you!

Thanks a bunch for putting notepad on my radar! I dig the seamless sync feature across devices too; it’s clutch for keeping my notes handy wherever I am. This is going to be my go-to for organizing thoughts and plans, whether it’s for work stuff or just random ideas that pop into my head.

Thanks a bunch for putting notepad on my radar! I dig the seamless sync feature across devices too; it’s clutch for keeping my notes handy wherever I am. This is going to be my go-to for organizing thoughts and plans, whether it’s for work stuff or just random ideas that pop into my head!

I found this cool online notepad called Notes Online notepad that could be handy. It lets you type and organize notes easily. Plus, you can access it from anywhere, which is super convenient. Give it a try and see if it works for you!