Free Windows 10 download

Would anyone happen to have a link that will allow me to get Windows 10 for free?

You can test Windows 10 for 90 days for free: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
Alternatively, you can download preinstalled VMs of Win7/8.1/10 from the Microsoft Edge Development center: Microsoft Edge Developer website - Microsoft Edge Developer Those are also valid for 90 days, but you can simply re-import the VM template after those 90 days, and use it for another 90 days, again :wink:

Another option is to ask someone with Windows 10 to download the Media Creation Tool and produce a Windows 10 ISO (maybe your Grandma has a Win 10 laptop). With this ISO, you can install a fresh Windows 10 Home for example on your VirtualBox. During the installation process, Windows will prompt for the product key: Don’t despair, look, there is a small link that says something like “I don’t have a key” (don’t remember exactly the phrase). Just go with that and finish the installation. There is one limitation though: You can’t personalize your desktop with a fancy evil looking, hoodie wearing hacker background picture, you know what I mean “bro” ? …

Type your comment> @k4wld said:

Another option is to ask someone with Windows 10 to download the Media Creation Tool and produce a Windows 10 ISO (maybe your Grandma has a Win 10 laptop).

Windows 10 is freely downloadable from microsoft.com. Yes, the page wants you to download media creation tools but if you open the browser dev tools and change the
user agent string to say googlebot and refresh the page, you can directly download the latest iso10H2

Ha, even that is not needed anymore
just https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

I got so used to the Media toolkit “over the years” that I didn’t see that direct downloads are now possible.

And if you want to turn your Windows 10 into a cool offensive box (VM recommended) then you could try and install Commando

Getting Windows 10 for free can be tricky, as it’s typically provided through official channels like upgrading from a genuine Windows 7 or 8 license or through certain educational institutions. It’s important to be cautious of sources offering free downloads to avoid potential security risks.