Free server

If i want to learn more about a machine by doing recon, what are some ways using termux on android? I have used nmap which shows 1port open. I have played with curl and most options I’ve found so far so not display useful info. I really want to learn more and I’m disabled, so this is my new hobby and am interested.

Thanks for any info!

i really dont know about termux on mobile but kali on vb is awsome

Haha wtf I did exactly this tonight OMG what’s going on. Now go msf on termux it’s super fun but so sad they killed Linux on Dex omg that was amazing full Ubuntu and USB-C and you got your entire setup in your pocket no heavy laptop no backpain no battery crap and dim screen but Termux is cool and you get MSF working so you got Github and Python what else do you need? Like USB-C and 4k display full keyboard and mouse at home this is the future, environmental friendly like 2 watts per hour HAHA you can even have X11 graphical display with VNC localhost but take care you gonna open ports to the world maybe use a firewall… How can the entry post be there in january and totally say what I did tonight OMG this is one paranoid android movie :smiley:

I think there’s a Kali Mod but I don’t wanna ruin my phone with custom mod it’s annoying.

I have problem insralling it so i using pc

Type your comment> @GHOSTanonymus said:

I have problem insralling it so i using pc

Haha man it’s easy ok? I’ll make a tutorial yeah gonna make my own blog soon and then I’ll share alright? But it’s not that hard ok just a few steps don’t work cause dependencies sh*t than I found some workarounds it’s so much fun but yeah not that useful I guess more like geek I like it!

Thanks bro but without nmap and that tools msf is useless