Active machines doesn't give me points

Hi hackers!

I just seen that HTB doesn’t give me points when I solve a machine. Two weeks ago I resolved Blunder and today Magic, but I’m still in “0% towards Pro Hacker”.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you!

@DjangoSec said:

Hi hackers!

I just seen that HTB doesn’t give me points when I solve a machine. Two weeks ago I resolved Blunder and today Magic, but I’m still in “0% towards Pro Hacker”.

Do you have an idea?

Possibly.

Looking at Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs you do have points. 26 at the time of writing.

However the progression is based on how far you are getting towards the next “level” and this can be a bit [misleading|frustrating] because as boxes retire you can end up with negative progress. If you hover over the (i) next to your progress points it tries to explain it (possibly badly).

If you look at the point breakdown: Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

You can see you are on 18.11%. You need to get to 20% to be at your current rank, so until then it will show you as 0% progress. If you get root on Magic that might put you over 20% and you will start to see progress again.

I have solved racecar pwn challenge, but after submitting flag, I didn’t recieve the points. why so?