[ACADEMY] Windows Privilege Escalation Skills Assessment - Part II

There doesn’t seem to be a Topic for the [ACADEMY] Windows Privilege Escalation Skills Assessment - Part II. I just finished part I, so I’m starting this page for part II, which I plan on starting tomorrow.

I just finished the module. It was ruff. If anybody needs help, reach out. I took good notes.

If you run winPEAS you will notice that it is vulnerable to CVE-2020-0668. In the section “Kernel exploits” of module HTB Academy it is explained how to exploit this vulnerability.

Hello,
Would you have clues on how to escalate privileges? I have tried to exploit the vulnerability “CVE-2020-0668.” but i have no success.

Hello,
Would you have clues on how to escalate privileges? I have tried to exploit the vulnerability “CVE-2020-0668.” but i have no success.

I followed the steps explained inside the “Kernel Explois - CVE-2020-0668 Example” section. I used the exploit inside the machines provided during the module (C:\Tools\CVE-2020-0668). I passed that exploit to my Kali virtual machine and then to the target I wanted to attack.