wpscan 3.3.2 tartar

I am trying to enumerate the used wp plugins on the tartar machine. The new wpscan 3.3.2 does work different then wpscan 2.9, I tried several options but I can not enumerate any plugins.

One of the options I tried is:

wpscan --url http://10.10.10.88/webservices/wp/ --enumerate ap --plugins-detection aggressive --wp-content-dir /webservices/wp/

Can anybody help me with the right syntax, I keep getting:

[i] No plugins Found.

For now I solved it by downloading wpscan 2.9.4 from the repository and starting that version. If there is someone who can tell me how enumerate the plugins with wpscan 3.3.2 I would love to hear how it is done.

I don’t think that there is something different rather the version and the loaded exploits inside it, that’s why you need to update the wp DB frequently. Anyway gratz finding it out.

@Frey said:
I don’t think that there is something different rather the version and the loaded exploits inside it, that’s why you need to update the wp DB frequently. Anyway gratz finding it out.

I did update but I still can not find the used plugins for this site. With version 2.9.4 I have no problems at all.

–plugins-detection aggressive is the magic word in this case