Tally | Username

Hey there,
im kind of stuck with finding the username for the ftp login-creds and just need a small hint.

I already found the doc with the ftp details and recognized who created/published the doc but it seems as if this is not a valid username
Aswell as i enumerated nearly every link (and i know how to bypass the redirect)
Im currently not sure if i have to guess the username in a ctf-styled way (im pretty new to this therefor this would be hard for me) or if im just missing / overlooking the important hint

Thanks for every help ^^

the username is written somewhere in one of the pages, read carefully

Thank you that was literally everything i needed. Guess the con of using tools is that you tend to miss the small details :slight_smile: now playing with the SMB-Server. This machine is really painful to work with; not sure why i’m going for this machine as my first ctf box ever :confused:

hey guys ,

please give me some hints on how to exploit sharepoint and which resources will be helpful in learning the exploitation process

I haven’t done any windows machine yet and this is my first machine…so a little bit stuck

@AdmiralGaust said:
hey guys ,

please give me some hints on how to exploit sharepoint and which resources will be helpful in learning the exploitation process

I haven’t done any windows machine yet and this is my first machine…so a little bit stuck

choose an easier windows machine :slight_smile:

i just need guidance on how to proceed with and i am sure i will crack it