Stuck on Omni

I think this is my 4th day now tryna solve this now, and I’ve spent a very unhealthy amount of time on this. With a lot of nudges I was able to get a reverse shell and find the flags. Now I’m working on decrypting them, and a lot of different people told to do it with different methods and none of them seemed to work for me. I dunno if I am allowed to specify what those methods were cause of spoilers of an active box, so I won’t. Any help will be very much appreciated, you can pm me

EDIT: Grammer

@Nokline said:

I think this is my 4th day now tryna solve this now, and I’ve spent a very unhealthy amount of time on this. With a lot of nudges I was able to get a reverse shell and find the flags. Now I’m working on decrypting them, and a lot of different people told to do it with different methods and none of them seemed to work for me. I dunno if I am allowed to specify what those methods were cause of spoilers of an active box, so I won’t. Any help will be very much appreciated, you can pm me

First thing I would suggest is that you post to the thread for the box you are struggling with: Official Omni Discussion - Machines - Hack The Box :: Forums

It is much more likely to result in a helpful answer.

Your problem is likely to be that you are logged in with the wrong account. You need to be in the correct account to read the flags - if you are trying to decrypt them from another account it is likely to fail.