Hi all, please help me with this. I am trying to complete the archetype machine, and I am able to get a connection with the reverse shell - my server shows that the .ps1 file is successfully downloaded, and the listener shows that it has a connection.
The problem is that if I type anything after this, I just get a # sign and no output. So its like:
whoami just for example, this could be any command
After this, it does not matter what I write, only a # will appear in the next line. What could I do wrong?
- checked if there is any blocked traffic on my virtual kali.
- tried to disable my firewall on the host machine
- tried to add rule to my firewall to allow traffic on ports 80 and 443
- tried to add rule to my firewall to allow traffic on all the ports
- tried to run all the commands as root
I am using a Kali Linux running as virtual machine (VirtualBox), my host machine is Win10 x64.