Solving the lab

User4 has a lot of files and folders in their Documents folder. The flag can be found within one of them.
im finding difficult to filter them all can you sugest me which command i shound be using?
is there any solution to this? can anyone help me with the commands to filter these files?

are you submitting "" as the password?

if so you should leave it blank so when you connect with ssh user3@10.129.26.126 you should be able to press ENTER again and login

yes of course i did it but it always says permission denied

i assume this is an academy module, tell me the name, if i have the module unlocked ill check

[quote=“otter, post:2, topic:283937”]
`"
General Module
Introduction to Window Command line: Skill Assessment

the password for the user is the flag you found for the previous question
for some reason it is only written for the user1 question and not for the other ones, anyway i assume you already used the previous flag as the password for user 1 and 2

yes thank you

User4 has a lot of files and folders in their Documents folder. The flag can be found within one of them.
im finding difficult to filter them all can you sugest me which command i shound be using?

i havent done the module so i dont have an answer off the top of my head
google around, look at the cheatsheet, ask chatgpt for some help if you come to a dead-end

Hi there,

If you’re having trouble with this you might need to review the Powershell “Finding & Filtering Content” section.

I was able to retrieve the flag by doing the following:

• using Get-ChildItem / gci cmdlet to list the files
  • using get-member to view the properties of the objects
  • filtering with Select-Object

Hope this is a slightly better hint or path to come to the solution.

Feel free to PM me if you’re still having trouble :smile:

hey, Im stuck with user7 from the Windows command line: Lab Accessment. can you show me how to give a command.
this is the question: SSH to with user “user7” and password “”

• 1 For this level, you must successfully authenticate to the Domain Controller host at 172.16.5.155 via SSH after first authenticating to the target host. This host seems to have several PowerShell modules loaded, and this user’s flag is hidden in one of them.
    do you have any solution?
    please show me which filter are you using to extract the flag?

Hello everyone!!

Also stuck with user7.
I’ve managed to connect to the host and to the DC.
I’ve managed to list the loaded modules, have checked the properties of each, but i have no idea what i’m looking for!!
What does the flag look like??
"this user’s flag is hidden in one of them. " what this really means??
Can’t see anything pointing to flag. user7, anything like this!!
I’ve typed or copied everything that i see listed, the answer for this module but keeps telling me it’s wrong!!

Thank you very much,

Hello Everyone.
Nevermind
I solved it.
Thank you very much.
Cheers,

How did you connect to the DC? apart from the IP nothing is provided.

Hi Regon,

Sorry for the late reply.
If I remember correctly connection/login credentials are always provided on the previous exercise.
If you completed successfully exercise for user6, it should of provided you with connection/login details for user7.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi,

I am still stuck on filtering all the flags.
I’ve re read the Powershell “Finding & Filtering Content” section but am still stuck.
can you give me a hint on the cmdlet to use?