Skills Assigment - Pivoting, Tunneling, and Port Forwarding

Maybe you accidentally answered my question, i was on vfrank and couldn’t find the last two flags. But my vfrank was on 172.16.6.35 ,not the 25 one. And couldn’t find any new flags except for the previous one, the one you see on mlefay. Am badly stuck

1 Like

I think I just ran a ping scan from each machine to find the next machines.

I remember RDP’ing from each Windows box to the next Windows box.

Shoot me an email and I’ll send you my notes.

John

1 Like

thanks a lot John! any help would be greatly appreciated because am stack after logging into vfrank

Hello everyone.

i came here because i was stuck as well i, i did the ping sweep and it keep coming up with just the ip i was currently on. i think the wait time for reply is not long enough because right away when i straight up ping 172.16.6.25 i got a hit. so if your stuck try pinging that and trying what you got for credentials.

also things arent as complicated as you might think, you can just remote desktop connect to all the window machines. the only tunneling i did was to the ubuntu machine 10.129.x.x the rest i did with windows remote desktop.

Watch out for your interfaces when in first windows machine. And when ping sweeping, if you get nothing, make a secon pass with increased wait for the request (-w parameter).
Hope this helps.