Search Function For Challenges

Maybe it’s just me who thinks this would be a good idea and in that case obviously dismiss what I am saying, (feedback would be great).

I have been thinking it would be a good idea to have a search function in place for the challenges. I have, on a couple of occasions, had the name of a challenge and not remembered which section it was in (for example misc).

This won’t be of any use to myself as I have nearly completed all the challenges but maybe future users would find this feature useful. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Something else that made me think about this is that I was helping someone else out (not spoiling obviously) and I went to download the challenge but couldn’t find it, a part of me started to think it may have been retired but I eventually found it.

Add it as a feature request here: Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

Add it as a feature request here: Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

Do you think it would be a feature that would be of interest to the main community?