Querier

Type your comment> @darkchocolat said:

I found the .x*** file, i have spent days on try to extract information on it! The file is empty! please help. PM me…

Have you taken it for a walk?

After lots os struggling I managed to get User and Root. I laughed when I finally got the uncles joke.

I learned so much, but i wanted to quit like 10 times. Feel free to PM me.

Hi! Could someone PM me I need help for root.txt. I am stucck on privesc…

Type your comment> @Malone5923 said:

@garbo77 . String it up ?

I find .xlsm file but when i try to use more command to open it doesnt work and get command to transfer the file neither

Type your comment> @jagomezg said:

I found C*****.xl** file, is it a rabbit hole?

any idea how to open the file? more is not working

Type your comment

any idea how to open .xl… file? I use more command and does not work and I also use get to transfer it but does not work neither

Having trouble with de ms****.py and im****t. Even though I downloaded the latest version, I sill get some TLS error.

Can anyone help?

I would appreciate any hint or PM
Thank a lot> @dm7500 said:

So far, I’ve found the ‘r********’ user creds via the E**** macro file. It works as a windows login for SMB shares, but I’m kind of stuck beyond that. I’m trying to use the tools in I******t to enumerate or find something new, but no luck so far.

I’ve read up on the retired G**** box, so I get how to grab the N*** hash, but I don’t see a way to make the server connect back to my share, as I don’t see a place to S**i

Any hints as to the next step?

Same boat…

Amazing box, i learned a lot about Windows. Kudos to the creator!!

So far, I’ve found the ‘r********’ user creds via the E**** macro file. It works as a windows login for SMB shares, but I’m kind of stuck beyond that. I’m trying to use the tools in I******t to enumerate or find something new, but no luck so far.

I’ve read up on the retired G**** box, so I get how to grab the N*** hash, but I don’t see a way to make the server connect back to my share, as I don’t see a place to S**i

Type your comment> @dm7500 said:

Same boat…

Took me over 2 weeks to get root. Loved this box, really good learning experience in a windows environment. More windows boxes like this please. Kudos to the creator and thanks to @ARainchik for direction.

What a good box! I learned a lot from this box :+1: PM me if you need help

Type your comment> @staz0t said:

Type your comment> @staz0t said:

I’m in the db. I’m trying to send a request to my server (re**r) so that i can fetch the Nv2.
But, my server is always excepting the error “Errno 104 Connection reset by peer”

Initially before using Im*****t to authenticate, I also tried me*******t modules. I was getting the same error. Can someone help me with this?

Update: The problem was with my machine and mis-configured server that was handling the request. It’s solved.

same problem here how did you fix it?

Got root shell!
Awesome box, learned a lot about Windows enumeration & priv esc.
Also learned new tricks with I*****t and M-**L.
Thanks to @DarkNight2019 for some hints with initial shell.
Feel to PM me if you need help with the box.

Having issues with reverse shell on this box. I am a windows noob. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have m**vc account and can run commands.

Please DM

root :slight_smile:
Thanks @N0ur5 and @cyberus for the tips.
@jayjay25 check inbox

What to do after getting the NT hash. I tried to crack it but unsuccessful. Do we have to use those hash to login to some other service or do something more with the MS*** queries.
Please dm for any hints.
Thanks

Type your comment> @xdaem00n said:

root :slight_smile:
Thanks @N0ur5 and @cyberus for the tips.
@jayjay25 check inbox

My pleasure :slight_smile: @xdaem00n