Querier

Any tips on how to elevate your privileges once you have initial access through MS***L? DM me … thanks!

Finally got root after bashing my head against the wall all day, if you’re powering up make sure you using up to date technology. Your uncles will thank you.

Type your comment> @ZerkerEOD said:

Anyone get DBeaver to work?

Yes, I managed to get it to work with quite some research.

got user, stuck on how to get a reverse shell.

Any hint is appreciated! thx!

edit: @dr0ctag0n huge thx!

This Box is Lovely. PrivEsc is classic of the classics.
Used other way than other hackers that as I could see in netstat opened a lot of connections to the port I did not use at all.
Could not manage to run meterpreter reverse shell but classic shell dropped well.

Nice, got root. That was a fun box. Definitely learned a few things!
I’d be curious to collaborate with someone on getting executables to run. I managed to get a system shell but couldn’t upgrade, has anyone found a good defeat?

EDIT: Managed to get payloads up and running properly, reach out if you want to collaborate.

I got Uncles but r**as pss prompt skips automatically, what am I missing?

rooted and once again @baikuya you are a lifesaver.
If need help,PM.

@ddosmg ras will not work and you know why. Try a tool from the im****.

remove it if looks like a spoiler.

Thx @sentry for the nudge! huge thx

Fun, I think. Oddly one tool even though I used the administrator creds it still logged me in as the user level creds. Not sure why, but not worrying too much over it…

This box is great, learned a TON from this one.

User hints:
There is only one file to find, everything you need is in that file, google and research the syntax CLOSLY to avoid spending hours (Like i did), once you get in look for a way to capture the creds you need. Tons of comments above already hint for how to do this.

Root:
Enumerate, there is a specifically great powershell tool for this.
Once you find the vurn, simply replace the default command with your on.

Feel free to PM me for hints!

Need help to understand the problem, I’m using Giy method (I got credentials to run it) both from Imt and from the Framework, it says "Successfully executed x*_d**e", but I cannot receive anything on my sniffer. Am I on the wrong path or something is not working on my system? (hope the first one)

====disregard====

Got root, PM me if you need any help

Type your comment> @HEXE said:

Need help to understand the problem, I’m using Giy method (I got credentials to run it) both from Imt and from the Framework, it says "Successfully executed x*_d**e", but I cannot receive anything on my sniffer. Am I on the wrong path or something is not working on my system? (hope the first one)

Try if you receive anything with just nc. If you do, then there’s something wrong in the sniffer itself. Can you run it in a verbose mode to find out more?

ROOTED!
trust me if you start this after a series of linux machine…this will be like out of sight,out of mind
If you need nudge, PM me .

I got user & root.

PM if you need some help.

A fantastic box, thanks so much @mrh4sh and @egre55

Amazing box!
User: use bink and im**t script
Root: simple enum script

I have a reverse shell using powershell but whenever I run any of my powershell enumeration scripts, Powershell-Mafia, Sherlock or JAWS I get no output. Could someone please PM me? I am not sure what I am doing wrong.