OpenVAS Skills Assessment

Hello, I have two questions that I am not able to answer. It will seem absurd since I can enter OpenVas and see all the vulnerabilities. But I have gone through them all one by one and placed many of the possible solutions that occur to me. But seriously, I’ve been with this for several days and I can’t find it. The questions are as follows: 1. What type of FTP vulnerability is on the Linux host? (Case Sensitive, four words) and 2. What vulnerability is associated with the HTTP server? (Case-sensitive, 7 words). It’s the only thing I need to finish the module. If they give me a hand, I’ll appreciate it, because I’m about to throw in the towel.

Hello! Hacking is about finding answers, regardless of the method, right?! So, I’ve been stuck just like you and found the flags in the screenshots given in the “OpenVAS Scan” and “Exporting the Results” sessions before the assessment. Check it out

1 Like

you really have to connect to the machine. And access openvas with the credentials. Once inside, the scan is already done, you don’t have to do it yourself. And you can see all the vulnerabilities as shown in the screenshots.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to connect to openVas GUI setup, I am struggling to find an article?

gvm-start

Hello @lxuxer, you have to export the results and either review the results in either .pdf or .txt format. The answers are in there.

Having https on 8080 and not 4443 or 9443 really managed to waste more of my time than I’d like to admit.

1 Like

Hey, I hope you have found the answer. I was literally looking for only 4 words, like “ABCD,” and after an hour, I was like, ‘What am I thinking, lol?’ 4 words means something like, ‘This is an example.’ I hope this hint helps everyone. Google is your friend!

(post deleted by author)