Official Secret Discussion

try another user maybe that was given in documentation and what path are u talking about?

Right now I am trying to bypass the authentication (as I do not know the admin password) by manipulating the token

1 Like

Well, user needs a bit of imagination to understand how the whole proccess works. For root looks like it’s going to be harder.

Finally rooted!! No way this is an easy box. For sure learned some new things. PM if you need any help

I’m trying to understand the code in f***.zip could you help me?

Any help with root?

Help with user?

Wow this was tough! Getting root is technically not as hard as i tought, but i completely overlooked some key things (and was too stupid to read when i already got it). Also never did that technique before. Had fun getting user tho. As i got a hint by @kavigihan you can dm me if you need one :v:

Do you have account discord?what is it?

Any hints on root?

DM me in discord #8518. It will be easier

1 Like

hey @kavigihan I added you. My username is PinkCar :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of my best boxes. thanks to the creator.
User: you have everything you need, or it might be hidden (but you have it) just figure out how that thing is working.
Root: enum manually, look into every dir, you might miss that in linenum, once you find it figure out what it is doing and what you can do to exploit. this phase is quite hard for beginners. Google is really helpful.
If need any help ask me on Discord:- luckythandel#6053

1 Like

Hey everyone,
any hints for the registration?

i allways get the response
{
“name” is not allowed
}

Read the API docs, it will tell you how to compose an API request to create an account and then how to login and get a token.

rooted finally! took some time and help from a far away friend @VickyGod.
every single thing is front of us just few things were new to me.
even the clues were there, took some time to figure it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the Answer,

i just used everything wrong.
now it worked.

Anyone has a hint for initial foothold? I downloaded source. Registered a user and looked through the code. I tried some user info from the docs but to no avail. Feeling a little lost here

Thx

Great box!