Official Pov Discussion

Rooted, fun machine. Straightforward without being boring. Foothold was a bit frustrating but a subject I wanted to learn about

Why i canā€™t enable the privilege seā€¦g ??? I succeed to enable the others :frowning:

Try a different type of shell

1 Like

This was an interesting box. Glad to have it completed! Feel free to DM for nudges if needed.

can anyone hint me on foothold ? been two days wandering around try lots of method.

I got the user flag, Iā€™m trying to submit the flag but Iā€™m getting the error of the wrong flag for it. I tried everything, reset the machine, restarted the machine and got to the user flag again but the flag is not changing after reset, thus its again giving me the error of wrong flag. Please helppp!!

2 Likes

Yo, hope everyone is having a good hacking session!

Currently, im stuck on the foothold. So far I have found the web vuln, leaked secrets. However, I canā€™t get the foothold using the payload I generated

If anyone can help Iā€™d be very grateful

Same here all I manage to do are making my payload to ping back to my machine but never execute ps in any shape or form. So I also would be grateful for a hint or two on how to get a foothold.

Hello , same problem with payload :confused: works with ping 1/20

If youā€™re getting close with your foothold payload and creating it with windows try making a payload for your windows VM to figure out why its not working.

there is a configuration file called in IIS, which contains some secrets.
If you are lucky enough to find them, you should search for how to exploit with them.

Donā€™t feel too stressed out as itā€™s just a game.
whY So sERIOUS?

I have done that. Maybe I am wrong with the syntax of my command.

Got user flag. I think the difficulty for the machine is set quite well.

Feel free to reach out if you feel stuck.

Need to contact support when it happens but usually stopping and restarting works at some point.

Please is the server down ? I canā€™t access the page any longer. I tried restarting but same result.

Same here, restart did not workā€¦ canā€™t access dev web portal anymore

Finally rootet, the shells are really horrible if you got one stick with it :smiley: I got first user and after two days trying to get root, all of a sudden no payload works as it has before. Here are some hints which helped me or when I was stucked.

1. payload generated on kali never worked, use powershell instead
  2. switched vpn server+protocol
  3. Take a break
1 Like

I have the same problem :frowning:

I am so stuck on the priv esc for the past three days, unable to enable the disabled one.

[-] Command shell session 2 is not valid and will be closed
[*] 10.10.11.251 - Command shell session 2 closed.