Official pivotapi Discussion

Thanks @dombg

Hello guys!
I released the dogs and managed to change the dr pass. , although I found the operators but i cant abuse the ACLā€¦

Any hints please :smiley:

I canā€™t even get started with this :sweat_smile:

Downloaded the obvious files from **p and they tell you what kind of attack youā€™re meant to do but I canā€™t find any info on performing that attack against any of the available services.

Got the machine name and domain name from L*** but other than that I canā€™t get any info about potential usernames or anything that I could use to brute force any services with.

I know its rated as insane difficulty and tbh Iā€™m not expecting to complete the whole thing but I feel like Iā€™m missing something obvious here for the foothold. Everyone else is talking about RE and Iā€™ve got nothing I could even do that with. Anyone care to give me a nudge in the right direction (no big spoilers though please) ?

Hm, ok. So I could not crack that one open !

After trying hard and watching 3 videos writeup and reading 4 different writeup, just taking notes from what I learnt on this one took me more than 10 hours Iā€™d say.

Long story short, I know itā€™s the best box Iā€™ve been through in here so far; so many thanks to @CyberVaca and @3v4Si0N ā†’ your box is awesome!

Now that I have the solution ; Iā€™ll try to do it on my own without looking at my notes :wink:

EDIT: ROOTED! so I did it, all aloneā€¦ after having watched the solution okā€¦ but still :wink: Took me 5 hours non stop!

Thanks again, I really liked that one !

2 Likes