Free access to OSCP proving ground

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

So… You’re looking for someone to do your homework for you?

Pretty sure this is against the Terms of Service that Offensive Security has in place. Plus it would be account sharing.

Imagine being this dumb, to openly advertise that you’re violating OSCP’s ToS on something as big as HackTheBox lol. What were you thinking?

Lol.

WTF

I kind of wish I’d been online earlier to see this…

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

I kind of wish I’d been online earlier to see this…

Lol. He offered free pwk-oscp resources and also he put his email to contact if needed.

To any HTB mods who see this, this guy is DM’ing anyone who comments on the thread still begging people to do this for him. He’s DM’d me and one other I know of so far.

Type your comment> @purpl3f0x said:

To any HTB mods who see this, this guy is DM’ing anyone who comments on the thread still begging people to do this for him. He’s DM’d me and one other I know of so far.

lol , dm me @seerah, curious to see what you have …

@gunroot said:

Lol. He offered free pwk-oscp resources and also he put his email to contact if needed.

Lol.

@purpl3f0x said:

Sadly he hasn’t been in touch with me. I feel left out.

You guys don’t understand what the proving ground is. OffSec allowed me to try it out for 48 hours. You are ALLOWED to provision accounts for your team. Very expensive. Very Very Good. I’m down if you you have room .

But i dont understand smt here .Whats the purpose of giving access to the lab machines to other people .He still needs to go for the exam .And he will be the only who has to take the exam