Footprinting Lab - Medium

I managed to gather different credentials from many services and when i try to access to the sql server using the software it throws this error, what should I do?

TITLE: Connect to Server

Cannot connect to WINMEDIUM.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 233)

For help, click: MSSQLSERVER_233 - SQL Server | Microsoft Learn

No process is on the other end of the pipe

BUTTONS:

OK

https://forum.hackthebox.com/t/footprinting-medium-machinr/249651/85?u=jameskhor
Take a look here

5 Likes

I had a problem with rdesktop and wasted too much time because couldnā€™t connect via rdp. I found the ā€˜important fileā€™ using smb. Thank you very much you and remmina. Do you know what problem with other rdp clients? Iā€™m using kali on VM instead of Pwnbox.

Im having a problem i mounted nfs share because it says ā€œeveryoneā€ status but when i try to travers in the directory terminal just freezes. I can see items inside with tree . Other places on the internet I saw ppl interacting inside this folder im wondering why i have no permisson. The folder has a red X on it and says i dont have permission to view. Am i wasting my time on this share or is there value to it. There sure seems to have value now i cant even use tree .

ok sudo su was the trick i feel stupid.
i was trying sudo cd etc.