FluxCapacitor :@

@davidlightman Even basic RCE is enough to complete this. However, it is also possible to do what you are trying to do. Feel free to PM. However, I think there is enough information here to solve.

P.S. Works without globbing as well.

@Omnisec said:
@davidlightman Even basic RCE is enough to complete this. However, it is also possible to do what you are trying to do. Feel free to PM. However, I think there is enough information here to solve.

P.S. Works without globbing as well.
Thanks. I got the user flag. Working on the root flag right now.

Can someone help me out, I am not sure how to properly fuzz /s??? send me a pm please

Beware of certain HTTP clients in your attempts!

Some HTTP clients do not respect your wishes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As already said, check with Burp if the parameter is being sent exactly as intended!

I spent several days to find out this issue!

Thanks so much FloptimusCrime for the tips!

Can someone tell me if I’m in the road? I have trying to insert a t?m??t??p in my requests to /s??? in burp suite… I’m getting a t?m??t??p response. that’s it?

Anyone able to confirm if I am heading in the right direction? I believe I’ve found the param though having trouble getting a direct or indirect response. I’ve read the guides provided on this thread.

I’m stumped with this one. I understand how WAF bypasses work, but I am failing to find a param to fuzz. I’ve thrown some random post params based on certain comments and successfully use a GET to see a timestamp. I am missing something obvious and it’s killing me.

I think I have the param, as a get a different response when sending a GET, but still cant get the right syntax to go any further , have read the articles on WAF ,lots of access denied. Any tips, please

@hexiburner said:
I think I have the param, as a get a different response when sending a GET, but still cant get the right syntax to go any further , have read the articles on WAF ,lots of access denied. Any tips, please

Consider what inputs you were giving to that param, and what could be worth injecting to see a valid response.

For those that haven’t got the param, be methodical. Consider what input is likely to generate a different response (error).

From experience, don’t focus on globbing too much (like I did initially), think about what techniques you’ve learnt from the articles to do WAF bypassing.

Cheers Gear01, I shall persist!

somebody check me whether correctly I found parameter . PM pls

Hello everyone! I would highly appreciate it if someone could PM me with some hints. I want to tell you what I found so far without giving any spoilers on this forum. Thank you!

Finally got user.txt

I got a shell!

I got root.txt! :slight_smile: :+1:

hints on the parameter fuzzing is much appreciated

I would love a hint too on the parameter… I ran every wordlist I could find.

Please help in the parameter, i don’t get it. Please PM

got the param, injecting and just getting back an empty response… its killing me :confused:

@binthrust said:
got the param, injecting and just getting back an empty response… its killing me :confused:

by pass the WAF using what u can learn on the creator’s blog