FluxCapacitor entry point

Hello ive been enumerating on this machine for hours now and cant seem to find a entry point i only get alot of 200 on every line on my wordlists any hints?

view page source + wfuzz

Hi, I’ve been trying this box for many days, I’ve read the waf articles and know what to do later… but I’m stuck in finding the parameter. Used lots of fuzzing tools with tons of ideas and places where the parameter could be, but still I can’t find it. Could I PM somebody to see if I’m in the right path?

This might be a good starting point on parameter fuzzing. But you can sure PM me if you need verification on your approach. :slight_smile:

Hello All,

I get that we are suppose to fuzz and I always read the source code, however im just not sure how to get passed all the 200 responses. Please any help would be great.

It just seems I’m going no where the only thing i can GET is the time.

OK, I think I’m on the right track. Any suggestions on word lists?

@Magavolt said:

I think i go the thing i needed from fuzzing… Thanks guys

@5afe said:
This might be a good starting point on parameter fuzzing. But you can sure PM me if you need verification on your approach. :slight_smile:

PM! :slight_smile:

@Magavolt said:

Any suggestions on word lists?

Its more about how not what…

@5afe said:

thx, helped a bit! :slight_smile: