Don't get no answers like why?

I wrote a few questions but only got no zero answers. My questions rae no good???

I’m sure your questions were good, perhaps no one knows the answer(s)?

Could anyone help me with getting past this.
Once you have downloaded your .ovpn connection pack on your virtual machine, you can connect to the lab network with the following terminal command: sudo openvpn example.ovpn

In the above command, example.ovpn should be replaced with the full path or filename for your connection pack.

I have installed Kali Linux on my VM. Dowloaded connection pack onto Host machine.
Tried to install an openvpn machine on the VM but it doesnt recognise the .opvn file.

Completely new to this and have spent 3 hours searching trying to find the answer. If someone could walk me through it Id really appreciate it

Type your comment> @Adamski1159 said:

Tried to install an openvpn machine on the VM but it doesnt recognise the .opvn file.
cmon make ya own threads dude! But I can help you with ovpn what’s the problem why do you say it doesnt recognize whats the error msg?

I’m sure your questions were good, perhaps no one knows the answer(s)?
Ok good to know I don’t know maybe but some dude DMed me about the answer but didn’t wanna give me because it wasn’t related to a box :smiley: :smiley: lol or idk what he was saying maybe he didn’t know but then why DM me lol