Crimestoppers privesc

I was wondering if in the last part we he to reverse something? I’ve spent some hours trying to figure what to do, or which is the right request, but I start thinking that it’s a dead end… But doesn’t looks like it is… So, I have to persist working on the module?

If you’ve found something non-default, it is useful to you.

Sorry @Daviey but don’t understand what you mean… I’m in the good way working on that binary file?

need to be logined as user)
Find something not-defaults on the box.)

So, then nothing to do with the a2 module?

@ompamo said:
So, then nothing to do with the a2 module?

in the system there are enough hints that lead to the right path.

Finally root it! I think I was searching in the wrong place

@ompamo said:
Finally root it! I think I was searching in the wrong place

I’m looking at the mod as well. Am I wasting time there?

Not reallty, but you can also explore other possibilites

I came into the point of doing the finishing move to own root, so, but this looks like quite hard for me. I tried a whole day with my radars and eyes open but couldn’t finished. May I ask for some help?

yeah I am also I think doing it wrong trying to figure out the a2 thingi…

nevermind I just got root.txt :slight_smile: be creative kids :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m stuck on this as well @erkana

Try harder.

There are two routes. Are you Elliot and investigating an intrusion? Or are you Mr. Robot trying to pop all the things.

LOL… I am sooo lost. So i am not good at reverse engineering., and have spent a lot of time on that. But maybe i am missing something.

GOT it… the easy way, but got it

Hi all, need a direction, have logged in with user, found a variable with radare2 from apache module but didnt work even follow netcat step… Tried look for something non-default but guess i am not up to that level to tell…

rooted…had fun :slight_smile:

Hi! I need help on how to pivot to d** ! PM! Thanks to all!

@s3b4stian said:
Hi! I need help on how to pivot to d** ! PM! Thanks to all!

forensics :wink: