Any AI devs here?

I’ve had very basic exposure to TensorFlow, but recently wanted to learn it for a project I’m working on. I have some basic questions about models and how I should go about setting things up, is there anyone here that can answer some of my questions?

Thanks in advance

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

My 11 years old son started with the same thing it but never continued. I planed on joining him half way but it never happened. How about we try and make a tool together? I thought about an AI based sql injection tool, someone already made it but… whatever. An AI based dirbuster could also be interesting, and yeah it might be better than guessing when it comes to subdir scanning. My hope would be that it picks up on extensions as well.

@sparkla said:
My 11 years old son started with the same thing it but never continued. I planed on joining him half way but it never happened. How about we try and make a tool together? I thought about an AI based sql injection tool, someone already made it but… whatever. An AI based dirbuster could also be interesting, and yeah it might be better than guessing when it comes to subdir scanning. My hope would be that it picks up on extensions as well.

AI ROP chaining? We both have been working on our bin exp recently

I’m working as an AI Engineer (Crypto is my passion, but life doesn’t ever go your way). I can answer your questions to some degrees, but keep in mind a few things:

• I used to code in TensorFlow 1 long ago, and they changed a lot in TF2.
  • I now code in PyTorch/Keras mainly due to its simplicity. As a friendly suggestion: If you want common simple models, sklearn is your bet. For Scratch-like simplicity with premade building blocks, go for Keras. For everything else, PyTorch is really powerful, and is the inspiration for TensorFlow to transition to its current version. Nonetheless, TensorFlow is cool too.