Access to HTB's network

Hello y’alls,

I am having abundance of problems accessing the HTB’s network via ovpn and noticed IP is not same network as HTB machines… this happened yesterday and now this AM.

I took necessary steps to kill the SSH connection, stop, start, refresh, etc… the 3rd octet of HTB 10.10.14.x network is incorrect to HTB machines because the network IP is 10.10.10.x.

I did perform ifconfig and noticed the tun IP is not correct to where the HTB machines are. e.g. inet 10.10.14.237

I tried all 4 different connections between EU and US VIP and Free… none of them work at all and will not let me connect to the machines I am looking to own.

Any help would be great.

Type your comment> @lmt said:

The IP is correct, 10.10.10.xx is for machines, 10.10.xx.xx for users. Mine starts with 10.10.15, so it’s not a problem with your IP. Can’t tell you why you can’t connect to machines though

Me too, I can’t ping to any machines. So basically, I’m stuck…

Additionally, it was working fine 2 days ago, not it isn’t. So, not sure what’s going on. I am able to make the connection with the correct Connection Pack, even did a “Re-Generate” keys… still nothing…

Did you try to change the connection to TCP 443 instead of 1337 UDP? some ISP blocks UPD connection so try TCP

Type your comment> @SalahSaleh said:

Did you try to change the connection to TCP 443 instead of 1337 UDP? some ISP blocks UPD connection so try TCP

Yes I have, it doesn’t work. I modified per instructions. I even regenerated the connection pack, then modified the .ovpn file… I got the connection successfully but my status connection from HTB Lab Access Details showing as not connected.

Update:

Now everyhting’s working by going back to the original .ovpn file using the original 1337/udp/tls-auth… Not sure what’s going on but there must be something going on with the network or something else…

I’m now able to ping host machine.

htb access connected but cant ping active machines, already regenerated another keys and got connected but still cant ping, is there something wrong with the network?