Your Keyboard Preference

Just curious as to what everybody is using at home for their hacking?

I recently just bought a Razer Ornata keyboard and it is AMAZING. It feels like typing on butter lol I will never be able to use a regular keyboard again.

Just bought a “Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional2” , had a Razer BlackWidow Chroma before but it made too much noise when typing :smiley:

ornata chroma because it’s super clicky, and I like the wristpad it came with.

Overall a good buy, the size took a bit getting used to coming from a larger keyboard previously.

@quadzer0 said:

Overall a good buy, the size took a bit getting used to coming from a larger keyboard previously.

Yes, the wristpad it comes with is awesome and also I love how clicky it is. The wife has made me move to a different room lol. I told her “If your keys ain’t clackin, you ain’t hackin” lol

@lowpriv said:

@quadzer0 said:

Yes, the wristpad it comes with is awesome and also I love how clicky it is. The wife has made me move to a different room lol. I told her “If your keys ain’t clackin, you ain’t hackin” lol

If you tape the foam (packaging?) that the keyboard came wit into one single piece, you can effectively make a nice riser and increase the angle that the keyboard sits.

@quadzer0 said:

@lowpriv said:

@quadzer0 said:

If you tape the foam (packaging?) that the keyboard came wit into one single piece, you can effectively make a nice riser and increase the angle that the keyboard sits.

Thats actually a pretty good idea, I may do that.

I have a Ducky Shine 4 (brown switches) & a Corsair K70 (red). Both great long lasting keyboards + awesome to type on.

After many years typing on basic keyboard that you get with a new PC and the old white/beige ones from the 90s (guess my age) which I’ve always preferred, someone bought me a Corsair k55. It’s the right amount of clicky but not too noisy and comfortable. Also RGB makes you a better hacker :slight_smile:

Used to run Corsair, changed it up recently and got a WASD V2. So far it’s been a great keyboard

I use Asus strix tactic pro now. I had crappy Microsoft keyboard before.

Redragon k552 kumara here. Great keyboard! Great on the wallet as well.