Which shell is specified for the htb-student user?

i am nood in htb academy i trying harder to find this answer but failed.

If you search through the forum, this has been asked a couple of times.

Have a look at the password file.

i was trying to find this answer but i tired i also search in google but no result.
i need help to find this two questions.
Which shell is specified for the htb-student user?

What is the name of the network interface that MTU is set to 1500?

@bughunterbd said:

i was trying to find this answer but i tired i also search in google but no result.
i need help to find this two questions.
Which shell is specified for the htb-student user?

What happens when you look at the password file?

What is the name of the network interface that MTU is set to 1500?

What happens when you look at the interfaces?

I am stuck on this as well. I did ifconfig and found the following had MTU set to 1500:

eth0, eth0:1:, eth1, tun0

What am I missing?

@dHedley said:

I am stuck on this as well. I did ifconfig and found the following had MTU set to 1500:

eth0, eth0:1:, eth1, tun0

What am I missing?

Did you run it on your machine or the VM?

Spoiler Removed

Find out more about the SHELL environment variable @bughunterbd

Type your comment> @bughunterbd said:

i am nood in htb academy i trying harder to find this answer but failed.

It’s most probably /bin/bash

“What is the name of the network interface that MTU is set to 1500?”

i have also been stuck here pls what can i do

@Cosiner said:

“What is the name of the network interface that MTU is set to 1500?”

i have also been stuck here pls what can i do

Have a look at the interfaces on the system.

slovit ssh hostname@ip address type password: ifconfig -a answer : ens192