Vulnhub & HTB OSCP

Hey guys, i’ve been studying for OSCP for 1 years. I solved about 70 vulnhub machine but i’m not sure how much machine i must solve on vulnhub. Because after vulnhub i want to buy HTB premium and keep going on HTB. After i search i found a few blog about vulnhub machine for example “abatchy's blog | OSCP-like Vulnhub VMs” he listed a few machines which are simillar like oscp. I solved all of them but i’m not sure am i going on vulnhub still or start using htb. I need to take your advice

Why not just go for the OSCP labs? The exam is based on the labs, not VulnHub nor HTB.

Type your comment> @limbernie said:

Why not just go for the OSCP labs? The exam is based on the labs, not VulnHub nor HTB.

Yes you are right but actually before buy OSCP laps , i want to be ready it’s my only reason

Before you do OSCP, you will never know, whether you are ready for it. Once you are in the labs, you will realize, that 70 machines on vulnhub is absolutely enough.

The labs are kind of different than HTB and vulnhub, but you should already have a solid baseline, so I don’t think, that you will struggle.

Before I did OSCP, I had about 40 machines on HTB and about 20 on vulnhub. In the end, I was overprepared for it, so just start today :slight_smile:

Just jump in, if you get 90 days it’s definitely enough time as the resources walk you through it, you then practice them on labs.

I am kinda in the same spot, but regarding HTB machines.