Vaccine not working?

Hi guys

So there was I following the instructions when all the sudden the machine stops accepting my GET requests. It times out through the browser, even though I am able to ping.

Any thoughts? Is this recurring and should I wait for a reset?

Thanks

same issue here. Everything was going fine, but then my vpn disconnected…

I regenerated the connection pack and connected again… but now nothing works. The website won’t load, I cant initiate my shells again… this type of shit is so frustrating. I was on the last step! All I needed to do was switch to root and grab the text, but now I cant even get back in

Machine Don’t Work

I am also facing the same issue. I did a continuous ping where I can see packet drop. Seems like the machine is rebooting or some network fluctuations.

Type your comment> @quantumtheory said:

same issue here. Everything was going fine, but then my vpn disconnected…

I regenerated the connection pack and connected again… but now nothing works. The website won’t load, I cant initiate my shells again… this type of shit is so frustrating. I was on the last step! All I needed to do was switch to root and grab the text, but now I cant even get back in

In my first attempt I couldn’t even see any catalogues list after login. After machine reset I could successfully reach the last but one step. Just needed to access the root and lo! I’m unable to connect to os_shell :confused: Now I dunno if I need to wait for this machine to reset or keep trying to gain os-shell access again!

My VPN got disconnected . After reconnection still I’m getting this error.
Unable to gain OS-Shell Command. Machine reset has reached maximum level for today so I’m unable to continue on this machine for now.

This is what I see on my terminal :

======================================================
[09:39:34] [INFO] the back-end DBMS is PostgreSQL
web server operating system: Linux Ubuntu 19.10 or 20.04 (eoan or focal)
web application technology: Apache 2.4.41
back-end DBMS: PostgreSQL
[09:39:34] [INFO] fingerprinting the back-end DBMS operating system
[09:39:35] [INFO] the back-end DBMS operating system is Linux
[09:39:36] [INFO] testing if current user is DBA
[09:39:37] [WARNING] the SQL query provided does not return any output
[09:39:37] [WARNING] running in a single-thread mode. Please consider usage of option ‘–threads’ for faster data retrieval
[09:39:37] [INFO] retrieved:
[09:39:37] [WARNING] unexpected HTTP code ‘302’ detected. Will use (extra) validation step in similar cases

[09:39:37] [WARNING] in case of continuous data retrieval problems you are advised to try a switch ‘–no-cast’ or switch ‘–hex’
[09:39:38] [INFO] detecting back-end DBMS version from its banner
[09:39:38] [INFO] resumed: ‘’
[09:39:38] [CRITICAL] unsupported feature on unknown version of PostgreSQL

==============================

Anyone else experienced the same?