Vaccine Machine broken?

For the Vaccine machine in Starting Point I got root acces and I got the user flag with a OpenSSH remote login client using the credientials that I found in dashboar.php but when I try to submit the flag it says that it is incorrect.
please help :frowning:

Chances are its an issue with the HTB dynamic flags. Either wait for the box to reset or raise a JIRA ticket and HTB can fix it.

I’m having this issue, for me it was that someone changed the user.txt file and replaced the flag with “1234”. I sent a JIRA ticket in to reset the box, not sure how quickly this will happen.

Unfortunate that others feel the need to ruin the experience for others.

@kiwiness said:

I am having a similar problem today. I got both the correct flags. When I enter the root flag it is correct, but whenever I try to enter the user flag, which is 100% correct, I get an incorrect flag message. I tried resetting the machine and re-enter the user flag, but I still get the incorrect flag message.

Every time you reset the box, there should be a new user-flag, if this isn’t happening, the box might be broken. You might need to raise a jira ticket to get it fixed.

(note : I dont actually know if dynamic flags have been backported to retired boxes, so I cant remember if this box has one or not. From the problem you’ve mentioned, it sounds like one.)