Unable to shut down a Live machine

Hi,

In my dashboard, I can see that one machine (Intelligence) is online at the top of the screen but when I go to the Machines list, it is listed as offline and I cannot start or stop it. I am also not able to start other machines because of this.

I have tried logging out, clearing my browser cache and logging in again but it is still the same. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Hey MalGeek. If you are still having issues, you can contact support via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the site while logged in. You can explain the issue there and they should be able to resolve it.

Hi @NightWolf56,

Thanks for the advice. I have managed to contact the support and resolved the problem.

1 Like

I am encountering the same issue. The Connect to HTB is showing the OpenVPN connection as offline. But when you select the OpenVPN it says you must stop the connection and reconnect.
In the section I am working on I cannot finish the last section answer as the Spawn Machine is grayed out. I cannot terminate the connection as the Red Terminate link is missing. I cannot re-connect. I have logged out and logged back in. Still cannot disconnect the VPN Server. I checked and the Customer Service link is not working.

This question has been open since October last year???

Still an issue for me. Really wish they would fix this. Cannot even terminate by trying to spawn another machine and clicking the terminate other machine link there.