Stratosphere

Hi, I’m stuck at priv esc, i got hashed, i saw a possible vector near a famous binary configuration but i’m unable to exploit it, if someone can give me a hint !

Thanks

@GmbLucas said:
Hi, I’m stuck at priv esc, i got hashed, i saw a possible vector near a famous binary configuration but i’m unable to exploit it, if someone can give me a hint !

Thanks

Well, stuck on priv esc from 4/5 hours and 10 min after my message I just get root… Learned a lot !

why always i got 403 forbiden when running the exploit and trying to read file

Root! Nothing better than a plethora of learning experience. Learnt about as basic as SUDO. Very nice machine. Go ahead and solve. Thanks to @GmbLucas for the last hint. Feel like taking a hint PM.

please someone Pm me with PE :frowning:

I’m pretty sure I know where to use the creds (currently in RCE mode), but my syntax must be off… Any help would be really appreciated.

lol so easy root
[hint]
IppSec many times show this as a first step after get user

Stuck on how to proceed after RCE, someone please DM me with hints

i solved all the hashes but no success xd i think the creator trolled me
any hint

@sazouki said:
i solved all the hashes but no success xd i think the creator trolled me
any hint

rooted thnx @muzzzzzy

Can anybody give me any hint for privesc? I think the last python hash is a rabbit hole, but i have no idea what to do.

I’m stuck at RCE for quite some time now. I found 3 sets of credentials and tried them all over. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

@poos said:
I’m stuck at RCE for quite some time now. I found 3 sets of credentials and tried them all over. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

syntax was the enemy.

I’ve gotten as far has having RCE and finding 2 (maybe 3) credentials. I cannot seem to figure out where to use them. I’ve tried the usual login entries but non of them work.

Could someone give a nudge it the right direction?

Lost on Priv Esc, somebody help

Someone please DM me a priv esclation hint, I am lost (Cant crack the last hash) and no other method working

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Anyone willing to drop me a PM. Have got RCE and enumerated the ■■■■ out of the box, but am stumped. Need a hint